POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) : PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Oct 2002 19:52:55
Message: <3db49357@news.povray.org>
Here's something I just implemented: Particles may now
have different lifetimes. I'm not too sure if its very
obvious in this animation, but some particles dissipate
quicker than others, and thus, its not like everything
gets dimmer and dimmer all the time, but its also
that some vanish more quickly than others.

And if you want to complain that its not obvious, then
just think of this as a nice animation I did for testing
purposes... ;-)

Hope everyone can see it, was encoded with TMPEG-Enc,
so please, no "I couldn't see it" replies. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias